There are o many amazing ways you can do this, but here is how we do it:
- 1-1.25 lb of Ground beef or Turkey (we use turkey)
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Bag of Frozen Tator Tots
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 cup (or more if you would like) of Casserole/Fiesta Sprinkle Cheese
1. Brown ground meat with preferred seasonings
2. Spray a 11x7 dish with non- stick spray (or we make two small square (8x8) pans since there are only two of us)
3. Combine soups and ground meat. Layer bottom of baking dish
4. Preheat oven to 350
5. Chop or cut one green onion to top of soup mixture
6. Cover entire pan with Tator tots. I try to keep is pretty organized but that's up to you.
7. Put in the oven for 25 Minutes
8. Last 5 minutes top with cheese and last onions.
**If you decide to freeze it, do not top with cheese until you bake***