Yep... it's hit me. Hard. Not to say teachers are ever really "off" like the general public seems to think. But postponing certain things as opposed to others? Yeah I have done that.
So I am going to set some goals for myself to get my behind in gear!
- Any new lesson will need to have a timeline in the next week
- Re-Organize whole filing cabinet that I thought was a good idea to empty completely and take home to re- re- organize lol.
- Timelines for the semester- done! 6/27
- Re- Establish what I want my dream procedures to be- done! 6/27
- Art Binders- What do I want the kids to have in them - done! 6/27
- Parent night handout... What students will need!
- Update Website- done! 6/27
- Power points to go with new lessons
- Handouts to go with those lessons and PowerPoint!
What are some of the things you still need to do or want to do for the upcoming school year? New Lessons, Procedures, how you organize the room.. maybe a cool seating chart? I want to know! Please don't let me think I am insane alone!