So here is the recipe of you don't want to go on the Website, and more of what I did LOL. I literally made it with Rice-a-roni as a quick fix and it was good!
- 4 · boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- ½-1 cup · sour cream
- 1 · Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup · shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Italian sprinkle cheese
- preheat oven 400°F
- arrange chicken into baking dish. I used one that had a built in drip pan. season to taste with salt/pepper garlic salt, whatever you have on hand
- mix together Italian cheese and sour cream
- spread mixture onto chicken
- sprinkle Parmesan and then bread crumbs on top
- bake 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and bread crumbs are golden brown.