- 1 lb (Like 2 1/2 cups chopped chicken breasts (COOKED) Really you could use a whole chicken from the grocery store if you are in a major rush!
- 1 cream of mushroom soup
- 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 head or broccoli chopped to an edible size.
- 1 box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used Italian mix and Parmesan)1/2 in mix, 1/2 on top
- Mccormicks Mushroom gravy mix
- 1/2-2 cup milk
AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY CUT VEGGIES
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix all ingredients- Remember to save some cheese!
- Put mix in a greased 9x13 casserole dish
- Add remaining cheese to top
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, last 5, uncover.. here i even added some cheddar mix
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Serve with a salad or veggie