- Students are using laptops in every class on an almost daily basis
- Successful use of smartphones in my classroom
- Students logging into my website to call "Dibs" on mask choices using Google forms
- Coordinated with a 1st grade teacher to do game hacks by my students
- Video conferencing between the two classes.
- Students are using genetics, heredity, and adaptation to create their paper mache Geneticon, and draw the family tree showing where the traits came from.
- Students will then be creating a game based off of genetics, heredity, adaptation and working closely with science for accuracy.
Oh and by the way, sorry I have been gone for a while, it has been a whirl wind of a year so far, but I have some cool projects to share!